IF YOUR LOVED ONE HAS A SUBSTANCE USE/MENTAL HEALTH DISORDER,
CRAFTconnect IS HERE TO SUPPORT YOU.
All CRAFTconnect materials are now available to complete and download straight from the new site.
Basic course is 10 weekly sessions which do not have to be taken in sequential order.
Tuesday lunchtime and evening Family Support Group meetings:
- 12:00 to 1:00 pm (MST)
- 6:00 to 7:30 pm (MST)
Friday Women’s Support Group meeting:
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (MST)
Lead by CRAFT certified facilitator
You can join the group at anytime!
After you enroll:
- Within the first week a CRAFTconnect facilitator will contact you to share basic information about participation in the group and how applying CRAFT principles and skills could help.
- You will get weekly emails of the CRAFT sessions full of effective tools to help change unwanted behaviors.
- Peer-to-peer email/text/phone support will be provided in between weekly sessions.
- One-on-one telephone coaching available to group participants.
What am I going to get from a support group experience like CRAFTconnect?
- Increased sense of collaboration with family and friends.
- Increased confidence in your ability to help your loved one.
- Increased empowerment to take action.
- Decreased internalized blame.
- Decreased family isolation.
- Recognition of the importance of taking care of yourself.
CRAFTconnect is a combination of recovery related principles and skills curated from evidence-based programs including CRAFT (Community Reinforcement and Family Training). CRAFT has a 71% success rate at getting those struggling with a substance use disorder to accept professional help. Family members report significant reductions in anger, anxiety, depression and negative physical symptoms using the non-confrontational principles and skills learned.