IF YOUR LOVED ONE HAS A SUBSTANCE ABUSE/MENTAL HEALTH DISORDER,
CRAFTconnect IS HERE TO SUPPORT YOU.
CRAFTconnect is a free phone in peer-to-peer support group that offers support, education and guidance for families living with these challenges. You can join meetings over the internet using your own cellphone (mobile), landline, tablet or computer — all without leaving home.
Basic course is 8 sessions which do not have to be taken in sequential order
Tuesday evenings, two meeting times available
6:00 to 7:30 pm (MST)
8:00 to 9:00 pm (MST)
Lead by CRAFT certified facilitator
YOU CAN JOIN THE GROUP AT ANYTIME
After you enroll:
- Within the first week a CRAFTconnect facilitator will contact you to share basic information about participation in the group and how applying CRAFT principles and skills could help.
- You will get weekly emails of the 8 core CRAFT sessions full of effective tools to help change dangerous behaviors.
- Group email/text/phone support will be provided in between weekly sessions.
What am I going to get from a support group experience like CRAFTconnect?
- Increased sense of collaboration with family and friends.
- Increased confidence in your ability to help your loved one.
- Increased empowerment to take action.
- Decreased internalized blame.
- Decreased family isolation.
- Recognition of the importance of taking care of yourself.
CRAFTconnect is the evidence-based CRAFT method
CRAFT (Community Reinforcement and Family Training) has a 71% success rate at getting those struggling with a substance use disorder to accept professional help. Family members report significant reductions in anger, anxiety, depression and negative physical symptoms using the CRAFT method.