Recovery Community Centers
USARA operates 5 Recovery Community Centers (RCC) across the state of Utah, all of which are peer and volunteer operated and serve as local resource hubs for community-based recovery support.
Our RCC’s welcome all pathways to recovery and supports individuals ranging from new to long term recovery, their families and friends.
Learn more about each RCC (from top to bottom)
What We Provide
- Positive relationships and business/social networking
- Peer coaching, mentoring and leadership
- Peer-to-peer support services and activities
- Recovery support and education for friends and family members
- Support to become a peer leader within the community
Who We Serve
- People in recovery from substance use
- People using substances who are seeking help
- Family members and friends who love someone who has a substance use disorder
- Allies such as clinicians, community and government agencies, SUD and mental health treatment organizations, health care providers, employers and businesses, community advocates, etc.