Recovery Community Centers
USARA operates 5 Recovery Community Centers (RCC) across the state of Utah, all of which are peer and volunteer operated and serve as local resource hubs for community-based recovery support.
What We Provide
- Positive relationships and business/social networking
- Peer coaching, mentoring and leadership
- Peer-to-peer support services and activities
- Recovery support and education for friends and family members
- Support to become a peer leader within the community
Who We Serve
- People in recovery from substance use
- People using substances who are seeking help
- Family members and friends who love someone who has a substance use disorder
- Allies such as clinicians, community and government agencies, SUD and mental health treatment organizations, health care providers, employers and businesses, community advocates, etc.