Do you love someone who struggles with drugs and/or alcohol use?
USARA’s Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT) Family Support group is a free program for family members and friends who are concerned about someone close to them who has a substance use disorder.
What am I going to get from this program?
- Support – Our program is designed to provide family members with the support needed to help them through this difficult time from someone who has been in their shoes.
- Skills, Knowledge, and Confidence – Learn evidence-based skills and strategies to help you better communicate with your loved one and help motivate them to engage in treatment and support their recovery process.
- Self-Care – Learn self-care strategies to alleviate the stress, fear, and challenges families suffer when trying to help one of their own recovery.
- Increased Empowerment – Addiction is a family disease, and the best way to help anyone recover is to treat the whole family.
Group meetings held online or in-person throughout Utah
- 12 sessions – can join at anytime
- No registration required – no charge for class or materials
- Facilitated by trained peers with lived experience
- Many locations and times available
- Individual support by phone (request day and time for additional one on one family support session)
USARA and those who have participated in CRAFT Family Support Groups held throughout Utah have endorsed the CRAFT model as the most impactful solution they have come across. Together we can overcome the stigma of addiction, encourage hope for recovery, and provide support to families who through a proven approach that can benefit both the substance user and their family members.
Individual Family Support by Phone
Tuesday lunchtime and evening Family Support Group meetings:
– 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (MST)
– 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm (MST)
Friday Women’s Support Group meeting:
– 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (MST)